The SRI KRISHNA SCHOOLS is a progressive K12 school which provides a secure and supportive environment of learning to the students. We do believe that education for life involves much more and in order to achieve this goal, students are encouraged to develop creative and logical thinking so that they can set high standards for themselves to achieve success in life. ...Ample opportunities are provided to the students to enhance qualities like leadership, confidence, teamwork, cooperation and compassion . Every child is encouraged to participate in a wide range of extra curricular activities to develop skills and qualities that will lead to making them a balanced human being.
Sri Krishana Matriculation Higher Secondary School is one of the best school in Oddanchatram town. This school reached the peak in short span of time by the way they educate the students. As the education is the basement for every human being it should thought to them in right way by the right person. Our school nurtures a unique teaching concept that churns out students with academic excellence, moral, emotional and spiritual development.
Imparting education to students from LKG to Std. XII, this institution stands out with its sylvan surroundings and an ambience conducive to learning. Commenced with a small student population in 2002, the SRI KRISHNA SCHOOLS follows a unique curriculum that provides a judicious mix of academics, vocational training and extracurricular activities that include sports, yoga, fine arts, etc.
A special emphasis placed on personality development, communication skills and character building ensures holistic development of the student. The school has a library well stocked with books and CDs, Science labs, Mathematics labs, Computer labs and an AV room with the latest equipment. An auditorium and a modern sports complex are the additional features of its infrastructure.
A workshop was organised multi purpose hall on 10/Feb/2021 Wednesday for all the staff members. This was to create awareness about mind mapping teachnique among students Sri Dhanush Ram Vignesh of Ratna sagar pubishing house was invited to run the programme this drew appreciation from all the staff members and management.
* Excellence in academics that inspires a sprit of enquiry.
* Physical fitness promoted through a programme of excercise, games and yoga.
* Aesthetic expression achieved through exposure to arts, music and dance (both Western & Indian).
* Competence in communication nurtured through activities in the class room as well as on the stage.
* Value education that instills in children a firmly established identity and a keen sense of social awareness.
* Self esteem developed through a variety of co-curricular activities where each student discovers his / her particular strength.
* Skills of social interaction developed through student self - governance.
Mr. K. Thirupathi Reddiyar - President
Dr. T. Suresh - Secretary
Smt.T. Meena - Correspondent
Mr.T. Kannan - Treasurer
It is indeed a privilege to be addressing you. Yet another year has
passed and we have crossed some more milestones. At every step we had
the support and motivation provided by the confident parents, dedicated
teachers and committed students. Today, Sri Krishna Schools are growing in leaps bounds and strength to strength with ethical
professional practices and is recognized as a reputed name in education.
In all these years of experience, I learnt one very simple yet very
significant lesson, the need of the society is like an ocean and the
service we render are mere drops. So I am now determined to add as many
drops as I can and say to myself with contentment, I tried my best.
Sri Krishna offers the Matriculation syllabus for students from grade I to XII. The focus here is on ensuring high standard of academics while challenging students to think and learn. We combine the best of our traditional Indian academic strengths to deliver the high quality outcomes. We provide optional coaching for all major entrance examinations like IIT , JEE, NEET etc. We ensure that our students pass out with proven academic track record. At an average 10 students per year enter medical courses and pursue their studies both in Indian Institution and abroad.
School fees for the quarter must be paid within the 10th Day from the beginning of that quarter. Defaulters will be charged a penalty of Rs.100 per week.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the most preferred board in India. All entrance examinations to universities in India are based on the (NCERT) CBSE syllabus. Apart from focusing on the fundamentals of literacy and numeracy at the lower levels Sri Krishna also provides optional coaching for all major entrance examinations like IIT, JEE, NEET etc. Apart from academic results we are also equally focused on ensuring our students develop the skills of critical thinking and bold communication which are required for long term success.
International Mother Language day was celebrated
One month’s notice must be given by the parents before a child is withdrawn. One quarter fees will be charged in lieu of such notice.School fees for the quarter must be paid within the 10th Day from the beginning of that quarter. Defaulters will be charged a penalty of Rs.100 per week.
1. Application Forms for Admission will be exclusively available Online from 5 A.M. to 5 P.M. only on 05.04.2018
2. Request for Application form in person at the school premises will not be entertained. 3. Age eligibility :Children born between 01.01.2015 and 31.12.2015 (both days inclusive).
4.The following details are required while applying online: Aadhar number of the child (if available). Aadhar number of the parents (if available).
5.Documents to be uploaded:
Individual photograph of the student and the parents(Format : jpeg/png/gif , size : below 1 MB)
Birth certificate of the child(Format: jpeg/png/gif , size : below 2 MB).
Mark sheet/Transfer certificate of the parent,if the parent is an alumni of the school.
6. Name of the student should be filled as per the Birth Certificate only.
7. The duly filled in application form should be checked to avoid any errors. Print out can be taken after completion of online submission of the form. The print out should be duly signed by the parents and submitted in person to the school office on or before 09.02.2018 by 1 pm.
8. The following documents have to be submitted along with the Application form. Copy of the Birth Certificate Copy of Community Certificate (If available) Address proof In the event of any disparity found while scrutinizing the details, such applications will be rejected. Admission is not based on First Come - First Served basis. Submission of Application does not confirm Admission.
Transfer Certificate on withdrawal is issued only after all dues to the school have been cleared.